View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #498
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Can you change the user agent on the iPad browser? If you use your Nexus 7 you can do that with most browsers or the Chrome browser lets you check "request desktop site" from the menu. If you do that you should see all formats.
Yes, depending on the browser I use, but Overdrive places cookies that redirect you to always the same view, if you even once went to the mobile site, (even on a laptop), and I don't have any appetite to delete all my cookies every time I use Overdrive. They should just add a link at the bottom of the page, like any other good site does : View full site/View mobile site. For now, I am forced to use different browsers.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote