View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 09:45 PM   #70
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Oh, I didn't see that one. A couple of 16's might be good for me.

I did see that the 32GB's will be on sale with the clip zip at Best Buy. Clip zip 4GB $28 and the 32GB micro card will be $18. But it shows the below. Is that the correct one to get?
It is. I also plan to include a primer on card speeds next week. That's one area that confuses a lot of people not familiar with the cards.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote