View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 10:56 AM   #9
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilver View Post
Oops, my bad. I'm from Canada and enjoy Linux devices as well. I ended up getting the Nook STR so I was too quick in responding to the OP.
Did you end up getting one at the Black Friday price? I was toying with the idea as something to play with but couldn't figure out how to get it shipped here without incurring extra costs.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote