View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 12:03 PM   #4
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW1, Kobo Glo HD, Nook Glowlight Plus ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dboggny View Post
This may sound a bit stupid, but I had a similar problem as described above once. I looked at the web page you mention and couldn't figure out how to download the program.

I'm not entirely sure what the rules for talking about this stuff are on this forum.

Basically, you go the the site that the blog links to and hit the download button--safe the file as mobidedrm.py. Then you have to install Python. (Instructions are on the blog) and use that to run mobidedrm.py.

There is a thread on this somewhere in Mobiread.
slm is offline   Reply With Quote