View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 09:53 PM   #4
barium
Connoisseur
barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
You can't get the automerge feature to ignore it but you can uncheck the automerge feature. With the automerge off calibre should pop up a dialog saying it found duplicates do you want to add them. Saying yes will create new entries for these books. They end up has different book entries but both versions are now in your library and you can tag them as appropriate to keep track of them.
This is what I do, and what I'll stick with. Thanks for the responses. Also, looks like I posted to the wrong forum - sorry about that.
barium is offline   Reply With Quote