View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 09:53 PM   #47
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Well there are other options if you are not happy with your ereader. I alternate between my PRS-300 and Kobo. Now the Sony is a seriously nice piece of kit but it does have "niggles" I am using my Kobo a lot more now to read on.

Kobo are being smart. They own the lower end of the market with a simple, easy to use ereader that will allow purchases from a plethora of ebook retailers.

I was considering a K3 regardless of Amazon's walled garden approach and that hideous keyboard or the PRS-650 which in true Sony style is overpriced.

However now the Ko2 is out, then I am heading that way. Just the faster processor and quicker speed is a winner for me.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote