View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 12:50 PM   #5
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
I wouldn't get too excited if the Best Buy's in your area's are like the ones near me. E-Readers are the ugly step child they relugate to the corner next to the fridges and stand mixers.

Nobody knows a thing about them or how they work. The Sony's are all smudged up and dusty and the Nook's are all a mess and have been like that for weeks.

Best Buy is all about Apple, HDTV's, stero's and computers. E-Readers are a joke to them.

I hope my area is just an isolated one.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote