View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 10:01 PM   #5
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangaku View Post
When I right click on the image and look at it outside of the epub, it looks perfectly normal. But in the epub viewer and on my nook, the images are super stretched out and often illegible.
If true, then calibre is not stretching the images, at least the images themselves. The distortion is the result of the xHTML code causing the viewing software to distort the image display.

I couldn't say whether the "bogus" xHTML code is the result of some alteration during conversion by calibre or the result of some quirk in the original AZW/AZW3/MOBI/... code that displays "correctly" on the Kindle but fails when used in an ePub.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote