View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 07:10 PM   #8
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndersk View Post
As for it going to sleep, I've been trying to purposely touch the screen after I wake it up, but that is also frustrating since once I touch the middle of the screen lets say to bring up the menu I have to wait up to 2 minutes for it to respond.

I've found that this has always been an issue on my kobo.
If it's taking that long for something to come up, you have some sort of problem with your device. Factory reset would be a good start to try and fix it, but that's just not normal to have to wait 2 minutes for a menu to come up.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote