View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:26 PM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackthereader View Post
I'll give it a try and see if Calibre can find something... Thanks Lynx-lynx.
Calibre is reading the annotations from the devices internal database. If the device can't display them, then calibre won't find them.
Quote:
Sounds like the annotations feature is not very reliable. It seems that everything works fine with the kepubs though.
There will be a pattern to the loss. My suspicion is that it is related to whether I go back to the home screen before connecting to the PC or something like that. Hopefully I'll see a pattern so I can at least avoid the loss of data.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote