View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 01:03 PM   #50
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
I use Space Bags for storing blankets and winter gear (hats, mitten, scarves). I've been getting them at Target but I think they were As Seen on TV.

We also have the Ronco Rotesserie ("Set it and Forget it") that we bought from QVC because my husband couldn't seem to stop watching the informercial.

My daughter has a Pillow Pet but I think Grandma and Grandpa bought it at Wal-Mart. My family all have snuggies (not me) and those were a gift (hubby, likely from Wal-Mart) and a Kids Woot! deal.

I don't watch commercials so I don't really know what is being sold only on TV. Those are the only ones I can remember offhand. I don't have most of products that have been discussed in the thread!

I almost bought an InStyler after watching it on TV, but I think they are too expensive, even from Target. I bought a different hair straightener from Bed Bath and Beyond and I think that might have been originally a TV product -- a Maxiglide. I bought two "regular" straighteners after that one died and I still liked that one best.

I forgot all about it until just now -- I wonder if they still sell them?
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote