View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 03:27 AM   #6
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
@kiwidude - That would be a possibility, though if the shortcuts were assigned by line they could have different effects. For example I usually copy from "Main" to "Network", but if I switch libraries that same first menu line could be from "Amazon freebies" to "Main" and the second line could be "Amazon freebies" to "Network", similarly with "Epub freebies". Still I suppose it would be fairly easy to figure out Ctrl-1, Ctrl-2 etc. by context, and at least it would ensure that it wasn't performing any kind of deletion.

@kovid - I recognize that it's difficult to change an existing menu structure. I just think it's unfortunate that the current layout could make deletion errors more likely, particularly when doing some high volume/frequency copying.
plib is offline   Reply With Quote