View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 10:36 PM   #148
ElsieC
Zealot
ElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmosElsieC has become one with the cosmos

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I'm listening to Her Royal Spyness by Rhys Bowen. A fun British mystery I picked up for free in our Deals forum in January. The narrator, Katherine Kellgren, uses different voices to make the story more enjoyable and easy to follow the conversations.
Thank you for this recommendation, it sounds like something I would like. I now have it on hold at my library.

I am finishing up Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich (not a Stephanie Plum novel but does feature the "Between the Numbers" character Diesel). It is an enjoyable read but I definitely don't like it as much as the Stephanie Plum novels. I'm not sure why, but I've never found Evanovich's other books to be as enjoyable as the One For The Money, etc. series.
ElsieC is offline   Reply With Quote