Thread: Hello from DC!
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 11:32 PM   #3
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Welcome, Cosmo! Hello from Germantown!

Although you can wait until you choose the Sony or Gen 3, be advised that e-books can also be read on PDAs, smartphones, the new iPhone... a PC or laptop... you may already have something that can read e-books, and so you can try them out before you buy your dedicated device. (I read mine on a Toshiba PDA, myself.)

In fact, the Sony reader has an emulator for the PC, allowing you to download and read e-books now... before you've even bought a reader! You can go to the Connect site to download and try it.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote