View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 05:10 PM   #3
Peter Ahlstrom
Connoisseur
Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Now that it's 2014, I'm wondering if the c2 flag is still a problem as in my original post above. (I've been using only c1 ever since then.) I noticed the KindleGen Applescript wrapper doesn't even give c1 as an option, but only uses c0 or c2.

My current book with c1 says:
Info(prcgen):I15000: Approximate Standard Mobi Deliverable file size : 0001490KB
Info(prcgen):I15001: Approximate KF8 Deliverable file size : 0001500KB

And with c2 says:
Info(prcgen):I15000: Approximate Standard Mobi Deliverable file size : 0001075KB
Info(prcgen):I15001: Approximate KF8 Deliverable file size : 0001182KB

That's a very significant size difference, so I'd prefer to use c2.
Peter Ahlstrom is offline   Reply With Quote