View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 06:29 AM   #3
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Which is why I won't use the Kobo desktop app. It's not a real app for me since it won't do one of the most basic functions such an app is supposed to do. I got lots of side loaded books and I remember trying to figure out how to have them show on the desktop app and trying again because I just couldn't believe such obvious and basic function was simply not implemented.
Who wants to have an app that only manages a part of their books and not all ?

So I use the Sony Reader app as a desktop app and that works for me. You may use that or Calibre or any other library management software out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Quick answer is no. The only content that the Kobo desktop application will show is content downloaded from the Kobo store.

Regards,
David

Last edited by Quexos; 05-25-2013 at 06:35 AM.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote