View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 07:48 PM   #22793
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
ra-la-la, twiddly-dee-dee
It gives me a thrill
To wake up in the morning to the mockingbird's trill
Tra-la-la, twiddly-dee-dee
There's peace and goodwill
You're welcome as the flowers on Mockin' Bird Hill

When the sun in the morning
Peeps over the hill,
And kisses the roses 'round my windowsill
Then my heart fills with gladness
When I hear the trill
Of the birds in the treetops on Mockin' Bird Hill

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekjFjTBSGNw )

She's gone, but never to be forgotten... I grew up listening to my mother's scratchy old 78's of all her songs. It's nice that we can hear such clear copies on YouTube.

Good morning, all! Another sunny day, but we have no energy for exercise today. We must have caught ProfCrash's cold... We'll spend the day indoors, with tea and books. When you get right down to it, that's not so difficult to take!
I've a cup of Ahmad's "English Breakfast" tea to start the day, and some rice and miso soup with pumpkin to get me going. There's a package of real western-style smoked bacon in the fridge, (had to travel 60km to buy it!) but neither of us has the energy to cook it. So 'simple' will be the theme for today...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote