View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 06:59 AM   #33
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Just a week ago, I watched a show on this on, I think, the Documentary Channel. The conclusion they made is that it was written by DaVinci as a child. Since naturally, anything mysterious created in that era was made by him.

This is also the same channel that attributes every ancient mystery and myth to alien visitation.
Well, that or sharks. Nostradamus is coming on strong. And those Mayans who got lazy and quit making predictions after 2012. Nothing but a bunch of under achievers, if you ask me.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote