View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 07:37 AM   #60
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHR View Post
What would a Kobo Desktop do for me? Just allow me to purchase ebooks from the Kobo site? Would it let me deal with Adobe Digital Editions DRM (such as used by the Toronto Public Library)?
The Kobo Desktop will right now let you synchronize books in Kobo format bought from their website.

We've been told though that it is also the tool that will perform firmware upgrades on the Kobo. There is also the possibility that newer versions will let us manage the 100 free books preinstalled on the Kobo.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote