View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 03:36 PM   #6
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
I have Adobe Professional 6 (on the Windows computer) I believe. I have looked at it and don't find it particularly easy to modify things. It is not user friendly, at least not to me.

Why do you convert it to Word, then back to Adobe Pro?

The main thing I want to fix on my books is the irritating headers that keep appearing in the middle of my book on every page.

I am not sure what bookmarking does in the Adobe Pro. Can it make the TOC links?

When I made a setup on the Adobe Pro. for the Sony (page size) it just made my print smaller on the Sony Reader. I tried following the instructions that Sony made and I just couldn't get it with larger print. Lost me completely. They confused me with too many different methods.

Last edited by new; 07-26-2009 at 03:45 PM.
new is offline   Reply With Quote