View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 07:16 PM   #15
isaacrdz
isaacrdz began at the beginning.

Ive been using COPS and decided to give BBS a try. The install is done on a Drobo5N NAS and the issue I'm having is that when I enter the URL for the BBS index page, it appears I get redirected to an admin directory which does not exist. This was the case with the 1.1 version. Attempting to load the install check page gave me an error about date and time which the Drobo5N currently does not have the function to correct. But in any case, the page did not load.

I decided to try the 1.2.2 version on GitHub to see if any updates could have fixed my issue and this time the index page appeared to redirect me to an admin/configuration directory which again does not exist. Unlike version 1.1, I was able to see the install check page this time and everything was green except for the URL rewriting and htaccess page. Unsure if this is what is causing my issues but there was nothing on the BBS homepage that stated these had to be set correctly like the statement concerning permissions for the data directory.

Does anyone have any ideas as what is causing this issue?
isaacrdz is offline   Reply With Quote