Thread: Troubleshooting Audible account and Amazon account
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:40 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Yeah I know Amazon owns Audible, but several people at Amazon say you have to contact Audible. Audible gives me the runaround. I have been told to delete my Amazon account and make a new one! With all of my kindles I don't think so.

It irritates me. Someday I am going to call and complain some more. I asked Audible to go to the next level of authority, they never responded back. I will never buy from Audible again. They lost my business.

Unfortunately, I like Amazon. But my cc will not be on the account anymore and I will be buying less because of that.

I do watch my cc, and only (use to) leave it on Amazon. I have heard of (Sony) accounts being comprised and info being taken. So I am paranoid.
Seriously I don't see why Audible is to blame. They can't do something that can't be done. Amazon and Audible are the same thing. They use the same database on all their services. Kindle, audible, Amazon App Store, Amazon Music Store. It's all tied together. It's like Google wallet is tied into the Google play. If you remove your card from the Wallet you can't buy an app.

Do what I do. Get a prepaid card that isn't link to anything. Only putting your book allowance on it. That way you don't have to worry about your card if it's compromised.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote