View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 08:40 PM   #780
Kaylee Skylyn
Enthusiast
Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android phone, Kobo Aura, Sony PRS 350
I failed to complete my 20 book goal but am still happy with doing the challenge and with what I got out of it. I got 16 of the 20 goal read but I liked seeing what I read and starting to see how long it takes. I'm not totally surprised with missing the goal with how the later part of the year went for me. That combined with getting distracted by fanfiction again led to me coming shy of my goal. (and I could count the fanfiction to my page totals if I actually payed attention to tracking it better and converting to #pages but I haven't bothered)
Kaylee Skylyn is offline   Reply With Quote