View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 02:03 PM   #14229
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Excellent books, Pookeysgirl. I've read all of the Harry Bosch books, and enjoyed them all. There are a couple in the middle that are maybe a bit weak, but nothing that made me want to stop reading them at any point. Though I suspect it's a series best enjoyed at intervals. I'm not sure how well I'd do with it read in one continuous run.
I don't know how many there are in total. I'm going to read the first 3 then take a break and probably go back. I get a little obsessed with reading a series I enjoy and end up going through a lot of money buying them all back to back .
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote