Thread: Learn French ?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Thanks fbr - I'l give it a whirl, it sounds just the job.

And cassidy - I like the advice very much.....but I've been drinking French wine for years, also Spanish, Italian, Portugese,Chilean, South African, Hungarian, Moroccan, et al, also Bavarian, German, Indian, French, beer etc.... tea from all over the world, also coffee ...........

And I have very little knowledge of any of these languages, except some French, and Portugese, and a smidgon of Moroccan .............

However, my Irish and Scottish is excellent .........
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote