View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 08:26 PM   #50
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shack70 View Post
Got a reply:

Quote:
Hello,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused in this regard.

I understand your concern regarding the report on MobileRead.com.

We didn't change any policy and we don't have any comments on other websites.

However there is no need to concern, your wireless connection is free and included with your Kindle purchase. There's no confusing service plans, no contracts or commitments, and no monthly fees.

Shopping and downloading from the Kindle Store is free. So is accessing your Archived Items on Amazon.com and Kindle's Basic Web that allows you to browse and search on the Internet.

Delivery of personal documents via 3G carries a charge of $0.15 per megabyte of content you submit for conversion.

If you need any further assistance, you can always write back by visiting this link and state the problem or request a call from us, we will help you right away.

http://amzn.to/XXXXX

We appreciate your understanding and we look forward to seeing you again

Thank you for your inquiry.
After reading more about this 50meg limit around the net it seems the limit is only for outside the US.

I don't think I'm entitled to unlimited 3g for paying my extra $50 but I also do not appreciate being penalized because of a smacktards on the internet. Want to punish someone? Punish them, turn off the 3g access for those units using the hack to share the 3g connection.
That's not a complete answer, since it didn't address the 50MB limit. Amazon's response just adds to the confusion and compounds it.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote