View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #330
whitearrow
Guru
whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
I would love for one of these to do some of the same things that the Goodreads plugin does.
Me too. I have used Goodreads, LibraryThing and Shelfari, and while they all have their benefits, I'm mostly using Shelfari now. You can directly import any Amazon-purchased books on the site, but not having to manually enter non-Amazon books would be awesome.

(Oh hey my 600th post! WooHoo!)
whitearrow is offline   Reply With Quote