View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 06:02 AM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisI View Post
Forgive my ignorance, but I figured this out from scraps of other people's code, without really understanding what I am doing. Is this an issue with Sigil that I should report, or is the original epub invalid?
Tidy doesn't like namespaces much. It doesn't like svg either, so I had to hack it to leave it alone.

Don't use a namespace prefix for svg elements.

I'm aware of this problem but there's little point in reporting it since I can't rewrite 40 KLOC of Tidy's unreadable C into understanding XML namespaces.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote