View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 11:40 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
To start can you view the file in Calibre's ebook viewer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSJim View Post
I have a non DRM PRC file that Calibre doesn't appear to fully import. When I convert it to ePub, I'm only seeing about the first 20% of the book. The TOC works, and the text is good until it just suddenly stops. I'm getting less than 6 chapters out of 29. There were no error messages. Converting to RTF also produced a file that stopped at the same point.
Try setting a directory in debug prior to converting the file. Calibre will dump to that directory the initial html then it will show you your book at each step.

Viewing the initial html will tell you if the initial step has the whole book, if it does then you can review the css and the html at the point where it stops and see if you can discern the cause.

Good Luck
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote