View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 03:22 PM   #15
dioib
∂₪≈☼
dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ιη.σιγ.ηιφι.κα
I think on the individual scale, everything can be downgraded to matters of personal preference, and there, every lifestyle -modulo certain social constraints, of course- is equally respectable. The same applies to opinions, if I comment on something, it is all a reflection of my (current) personal mindset about it; I express my opinion on a matter but don't necessarily expect that you change yours accordingly.
dioib is offline   Reply With Quote