View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 04:01 PM   #4
wayspooled
Crab In The Dark
wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
Brin's The Postman
Niven's Lucifer's Hammer
Jack McDevitt's Eternity Road
William Hope Hodgson's The Night Land
Stephen Baxter's The Flood
David Palmer's Emergence
The first 2/3 of The Stand

Don't remember the cause in The Postman, might have been war though. Not much focus on the cause, just the rise and adaptation of civilization afterward. Robert McCammon's Swan Song and William R. Forstchen's One Second After are both pretty good, but again nuclear war. The king of the after the nuke's novels though will probably always be Pat Frank's "Alas Babylon". I'm not a big fan of Earth Abides or On The Beach myself.

Last edited by wayspooled; 10-05-2009 at 04:09 PM.
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote