View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 11:21 AM   #86
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
We tried some shorts a couple of times on the last roadtrip. Didn't work out at all. I like the idea, but the vast majority of the stories were just plain awful. I had checked out the famous collections of mystery series put together by a famous editor...name starts with a "P" I think. His last name. Anyway, there was one story in there out of several sets we liked. Not much room for character development and by and large some of the most depressing garbage we'd ever listened to.
Otto Penzler?
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote