View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 08:29 AM   #24
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbookNovice View Post
So would using Calibre affect the way I use Evernote? What would it change in regard to me uploading highlighted quotes to Evernote?

If it replaced the software on my PRS-T2, I wouldn't be able to upload my quotes to Evernote, right?
It is software on your computer. You use it for library management and to transfer your books from your computer to your T2. It is a substitute for the Sony desktop software. You can still use Evernote with your books on your T2.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote