View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 02:54 PM   #8
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I haven't read any Melville, poetry or prose, so I can't say whether or not I'd like to read his poetry.

However, we have a couple of questions here:

Thread title: Do we need Herman Melville’s poems in our library? Yes, we need everything we can get.
Poll title: Should the epub of Herman Melville’s writings include his poetry? Maybe not, it could be better to have one file for prose and another for poetry (we have something similar for Lovecraft).
I agree.

Quote:
As for the usefulness of "I don't care", can normal users see the poll results without voting?
Yes, there is a view poll results button.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote