View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 10:58 PM   #633
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by slantybard View Post
Sorry Blossom, the first image with the heavier weight is the built-in font and the lighter weight is the built-in font renamed. I should have labelled the screenshots better for you.

The way the fonts are handled is annoying coming from the Sony 650 where you can manage the fonts easier and more transparently.
I see it now. When I saw unmodified I though you meant the default version. It's easy enough to mod the font to your liking but the line spacing is a issue. They will never match each other.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote