View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #1031
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You back up the apk before you upgrade. I use ES File Explorer's app manager to do this. I never upgrade an app without backing up the apk first.
Sorry, someone did tell me that before, but I could never get the ES FE to do it - that's why I forgot - I was hoping there was somewhere on the net that I could go get it. Thanks for the reply.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote