View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 12:54 PM   #6
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
You're welcome. I'm hoping better deals will appear for the BF online sales that will start just after midnight in the wee hours of Thanksgiving morning.

Before going to the stores and fighting the crowds, try getting it online first. I did all of my BF shopping online last year and didn't have to go out at all.

The Clip Zips aren't door busters, so they should be available through Saturday. If Best Buy sells out, chance are quite good that RadioShack will still have some. They see far less traffic on BF than Best Buy does.
I only do my BF shopping online. In the past few years, both Best Buy and Radio Shack have had the same deals online that are in their store ads. Best Buy offers free shipping on everything, too.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote