View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 09:58 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
That's good. So if we change the metadata in the column used for the shelves, how do we get it to 'sync'. Do we have to schedule a dummy book to be copied or something, or is 'sync' something I haven't discovered in Calibre yet?
The shelf sync is done each time calibre sees the device. So, disconnect and reconnect or stop and restart calibre. Sending a book over should do it as well. A separate sync option in calibre would be good, but I haven't seen one.

Last edited by davidfor; 10-06-2012 at 10:34 PM. Reason: I have never claimed to be able to spell
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote