View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 03:11 PM   #7
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
French law-makers set a fixed price for eBooks in attempt to keep the paper book market alive

"French law-makers have just decreed that any eBook sold in France must cost the same as its paper versions in a unanimous ruling in the French Senate."

I am truly sorry that I don't have French ebooks to give away to any citisan of France. You guys really have to give a second thought to your politicians. Perhaps a tea party of your own? How about a 100.000 people each droping a few books into the Seine? Of course if it's illeagal, I resend my suggestion.
The one big problem with this is that not all paper versions of the same book are identically priced.

How do they plan to deal with that?
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote