View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 12:36 PM   #13
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by penartur View Post
So there is no possibility to erase with the opposite end of "professional stylus", as on standalone wacom tablets?
None of the iRex devices support that (as far as I know). I don't know if it's a hardware issue, or just hasn't been implemented in software.

Remember that there are several flavors of WACOM technology. Does the "Penabled" tech support that, or is it something that you only find in the other WACOM products?

For example, I don't think the WACOM screen in the iRex devices is the same thing as in a Cintiq, Intuos, or Bamboo tablet... etc.

Last edited by Shaggy; 04-09-2010 at 12:40 PM.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote