View Single Post
Old 04-13-2004, 08:55 AM   #2
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
Best of the year?!

Hmmm... Maybe just best of Quentin's career (though I'm sure some would argue that). I caught it in preview a few weeks ago, and it really was awesome. I'm sure we'll have a long thread next week. Perhaps more importantly....

Also, I'm not sure, not having seen Vol. 1 yet, but there is a potential spoiler below:

Tarantino plans Kill Bill: Vol 3

Quentin Tarantino has said that he is planning Kill Bill: Vol 3 - even though the second movie has not opened yet. But the director told US magazine Entertainment Weekly that Uma Thurman - who plays a bride out for revenge in the series - will not be the star.

Here's the possible spoiler....

"The star will be Vernita’s daughter, Nikki.... Sofie Fatale will get all of Bill’s money. She’ll raise Nikki, who’ll take on The Bride,” he revealed. Kill Bill: Vol 2 opens in cinemas in the US on April 16 and is due to be released in the UK on April 23. —Reuters
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote