View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 10:47 AM   #4
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
It really isn't a size issue, it's about how the Kobo renderer deals with svg windows, or about how to define the external size of the svg window.
Not sure if this would help since I haven't played with keeping a near full page image together with a header or caption but have you tried grouping them inside a div? Using group as the class name and removing extraneous odds and sods:

.group {
page-break-inside: avoid;
}

<div class="group">
header
</div>

This seems to work for me but the images I was using were smaller and I wanted to keep the image and caption together.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote