View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 05:45 AM   #153
azbdsf
Aka Redfish
azbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankieGom View Post
Here is a thread on the forum that tracks available links for FW direct download: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ownload&page=2

And, once you have the FW downloaded, you do not need to go back to an earlier FW to install it, i.e extracting the files (with directory structure preserved) into the Kobo .kobo directory will trigger an install of that FW once unplugged regardless of the version that is running!

Are you always trying with the same books? Are you having the problem with a book you bought through Kobo? If the problem appears with a file that is free of rights, where can it be downloaded for testing?
Same trouble with kepub, commercial epub and free epub... event with one i created myself.
Some other people on Alexandriz have same problem.
The problem don't seem to be linked to ebooks, but to the kobo itself.
azbdsf is offline   Reply With Quote