View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 12:54 PM   #95
Janet54
Connoisseur
Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: Voyage, Fire HDX, Fire Phone, Galaxy Note 8,10.9
I too loved Casual Vacancy, it was a 5 star read for me and I found myself wishing she would get a new one out again soon. I was thrilled to hear about this Cuckoo's Calling and bought it immediately.
I am enjoying it very much.
I was not a fan of her Harry Potter books so it may just be I like her adult writing better.
Janet54 is offline   Reply With Quote