View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 07:05 PM   #29
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
So here's my thought, and someone tell me if this had been done before:

1. The B&N magazines can be downloaded to the Nook Classic, I believe. (Format seems to be epub, from looking online.)
2. The Nook Classic can be hooked up to a computer and the epubs can be grabbed off the Nook Classic device and moved to computer.
3. The epubs could then be transferred to a tablet running Aldiko, which should be able to read the B&N DRM format.

Has anyone tried this?

If not, I'll try tonight when I get home.
Well, that worked not at all! I was assuming the magazines could be downloaded to the Classic reader, since I get little "YOU HAVE A NEW PERIODICAL" notices on my classic reader every month, but no.

Trying to download on the Classic, it just says "Format Not Supported, this item cannot be purchased, downloaded or read on your NOOK."

How annoying.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote