View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 11:11 AM   #21648
ReneAZ
eBookaholic
ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReneAZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I just finished up with Mr. Kiss and Tell and found it to be an even better book than the first Veronica Mars Mystery Novel, The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line!! I sure hope they get a new contract for more of these mystery novels.
Hi,

I'm looking forward to the Veronica Mars books. Currently, to get up to speed, I am watching the TV show (wow - what a lot of episodes in the first season!! - 22 I think) I am loving it though, and so glad I discovered it. I think there are 3 seasons, and then I will get to the books.

Right now I 'm reading David Baldacci's "The Sixth Man" (King & Maxwell series) and I really like it. I don't think I have ever NOT liked a DB book
I just finished "Saints of the Shadow Bible" by Ian Rankin, and loved it! Another of my fav authors. Both these guys can sure spin a tale!

Rene
ReneAZ is offline   Reply With Quote