View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 10:05 AM   #21646
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
I decided on The Armageddon Inheritance by David Weber. The second in the Dahak trilogy. I read the first part about three years ago and noticed the rest of the trilogy (Empire from the Ashes) was still on my ereader. Figured I'd complete and delete.
This installment was ok, perhaps, a little too predictable. Three battles occur in good detail and strategic development. Typical military sci-fi where one has to suspend belief to enjoy it. But that's fine with me. Visualizing the number and size of ships was difficult but that just made the climax more incredible and satisfying. Grade C [3 stars].

Next book TBD.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote