View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:05 PM   #30
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
The First Law is "survival."

Many are so far up the food chain, they have forgotten that.

I myself obey the law. I even completely stop at Stop Signs and Turn right After Stop. I don't "slow and go" or "roll on through."

All that said, I would steal from anyone and destroy everything to keep my children or myself from starving.

Now does that statement apply to someone called "creator" whether it be the farmer who grew a melon, or a herder who raised a lamb, or a writer who wrote a book? Definitely.