View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 09:06 AM   #6
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
You can get many old versions at the Sourceforge project page, I don't know if that will fix your problem, though. Also, read the changelogs before you downgrade, I remember there being a change not too long ago that breaks downgrades past that version. My personal advice would be to stay on 0.7.52- downgrades, while mostly possible, aren't officially supported for Calibre.
You're definitely not having a connection problem, then. You're saying that some books give errors when you try to transfer them- is there anything that distinguishes those books from the ones that transfer OK? Is the MOBI format available for them or does Calibre have to do an autoconvert before sending them?
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote