View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #26439
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Goodbye Joe, me gotta go, me-oh my-oh.
Me gotta go pole the pirogue down the bayou.
My Yvonne, the sweetest one, me-oh my-oh
Son of a gun we'll have big fun on the bayou.

Jambalaya and a crawfish pie and a filé gumbo
'Cause tonight I'm gonna see my ma chère amie-o
Pick guitar, fill fruit jar and be gay-o
Son of a gun we'll have big fun on the bayou.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnKOVPXhlnE )

Good morning, everyone! Sun's up, looks good... for now. Maybe the Rainy Season is actually over? Leaves are falling from many of the trees, so it's definitely Autumn. I wonder if it will snow? Most folks here have never seen the stuff. Once, about 10 years ago there was a heavy frost in the mountains and local folks got all excited thinking it was the real deal... Anyway, I'm drinking Taylors of Harogate's "English Breakfast" tea and getting ready to visit the Food Lady. Then it's off for a real looooooong walk this morning. I was lazy yesterday and want to make up for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Just wondering if it is too late in the season (we are well into autumn now) to reseed the patchy bits of my lawn........
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I thinking of doing the same with my backyard, maybe even digging up and redoing the whole lawn.
I have to replace Felicity's lawn too. But that's an easy job. It's only one square of sod in a large cafeteria tray. 10¢ at the local garden center. I'll think of you guys while I'm laboring....

One more cup of tea, then breakie....

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote